Saturday, January 10, 2009

Downtime for unknown reasons

4chan has been experiencing some periodical downtime on the higher traffic boards. I don't really frequent 4chan so what I get is mostly dribble information that has circulated down from some of the higher traffic chan's.

Apparently this is all because of a girl named Boxxy. I went to 7chan a few days ago to check what the fuck was going on. They had one of her videos posted on their /b/ (at the top of the page, not in a sticky). Then I went to 4chan, they had a few posts about her on the front page. Due to the fact that the 4chan mods are so uninvolved in the community, I don't know what's going on. That same day I went to the 4chan status website. The front page was down, along with another subdomain. I wish they would actually update the blog.

How did some dumb cunt who talks like a five year old create this chaos.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRq6OSkLkKs

No comments:

Post a Comment