Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got banned from 99chan for "4chan".

I'm almost sure this is going to be appealed (I'm in the IRC room for appeals as we speak, pleading my case). I'm just pissed off for the reason my ban was filed. I've been banned from 99chan about 5 other times, I could sit here trying to remember them or I could just tell you they were all short bans with no real consequence. Most of them were for reasonably idiotic reasons too, but that's also why they were appealed.

My ban is a month long, with a chance to appeal in a few days. I'll hopefully bypass that by using IRC.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's understandable though. I'll relate this to a current event for your enjoyment. Take the current situation with Hamas and Israel in the Gaza Strip.

Lets say 4chan is Hamas, 99chan is a city in Israel, and bullets are bans. Lets say a Israeli works in a city called Ninechnbee (in the disputed territory of the Gaza Strip). He must travel every day to the dangerous area from Israel. One day he decides to grab some off colour items from the local shop, which could be inturpreted as treasonous. He hopes no one thinks of the items wrong but he knows the possibilitly exists. He enters a checkpoint going out of his city, contorlled by his own people. Unfortunatly they find the materials, and shoot the man.

I'm not getting anywhere in IRC.

01:12 Joining chat room...
Hussad Massarif Erroneous Nickname: Illegal characters
Started talking in appeals on Saturday 1/10/2009 1:12:25 AM
Room topic is: #appeals - where no one cares | If you can't defend your ban (you don't remember or you're not online) under scrutiny, it will be undone unless it's for 4chan faggotry in that case fuck yourself and die
Wankydank I was banned about a half hour for 4chan
Wankydank i havent been to 4chan in about 2 years
01:13 Wankydank the thread i assume that i got banned for was asking for music suggestions to play with my lord of the flies presentation
Wankydank it was well written and it wasnt even remotly 4chan anything
Wankydank i ended up with a year ban
Wankydank what
01:22 mantyke changes nick to mantyke|zzz
Wankydank hello?
Wankydank echo
Wankydank echo
Wankydank echo
01:43 Wankydank I AM NOT FROM 4CHAN YOU DUMB ASSHOLES
Wankydank COME LISTEN TO ME



Heres what I posted to get banned, with replies.

This bread probably shouldn't be here but I'm going to toast it anyways.

My English class has read Lord of the Flies recently, as well as watched two of the movies (neither really anything spectacular). Now for our project for the end of the semester were supposed to be doing a project with a few other people in our class. I was appointed the duty of finding some music (somewhere around 10-15 minutes) to play as background music for our multimedia presentation. I was also appointed the task of finding various statistics somehow related to the films, say teenage violence.

If anyone has anything relevant to this I wouldn't mind hearing it. For the music I was going to just play the score from the second film, but apparently that's not allowed.

This is a 12th grade English class too, so don't go hurf durf at me. Its not my fault our curriculum is teaching us books that tweens read.

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:15 No. 221944

>>/eq/25

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:17 No. 221945

Tribal music? Try the Civilization 2&3 OSTs.

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:22 No. 221947

>>221945
or shpongle

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:23 No. 221948

Use Albuquerque.

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:31 No. 221958

The first movement of Tchaikovskys Manfred Symphony

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:32 No. 221960

>>221948
The Weird Al song?

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:34 No. 221965

it might be a little too "spacey" sounding but if i ever need anything ambient sounding i use Reii's "001 Farewell" album

http://www.bumpfoot.net/foot055.html

>> Anonymous 09/01/10(Sat)21:36 No. 221968

Psycho yiffer by Talking Heads


3 comments:

  1. You deserved every minute of that ban. I think I reported you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty fucking queer. You never should've gotten banned. 99chan can be filled with douchebaggery, though (some mods have butthurt, BIG TIME). To the anonymous above me: lrn2notbeafaggot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die fag. Israel won't shoot people that are not carrying potentially dangerous materials (bombs, weapons, etc) and willing to use them. These go in prison (suffer>death). It's not a f***ing fascist state.

    ReplyDelete