Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I got banned, again.

This time it was for "pointless sage".  I'd apeal it but I don't really care anymore.  Maybe this weekend when I get fuckboard and remember that I can't post I'll go into IRC and bitch again.

I don't have pointless sages.

Sometimes I do accidentally become a usermod though, acting like my sage and report options have mod powers.

I was a mod once, on a website called something like smare channel.  Thats not exactly it though.  It was some guy that set up a chan from England I think.  It only lasted about a week, but I got a taste of feeling around what having mod powers is like.

That being said I'd rather not be a mod if it wasn't on my own chan.  I'd probably be delisted for excesive banning like when KTM huffed all that gas (I don't know if he's still a mod or not?).

It's been awhile since that Boxxy shit went down, I still see effects of it though.  People stopped capitalizing sentances, and other minor gramatical errors.  Posts are also getting shorter (which comes with higher traffic).

STAY GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment